Visa instructions – requirements
Application forms must be submitted in person in the premises of the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Copenhagen. Each applicant will be interviewed. In the case that children, appended in the passport, are accompanying the passport holder, the legal consent of both parents (or legal tutors) should be provided. All visa applications must be lodged with the Embassy at least 15 days prior to the departure.
Our opening hours are 10 -13 each working day.
The following documents must be enclosed to obtain a visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina:
1. Application form for each passport filled in block letters (no corrections, please), the period for visa applied for should be stated with exact dates
2. A valid passport (passport should be valid at least 90 days after the visa expiry date)
3. One photo (passport size)
4. Visa fee receipt
5. Documentation necessary for the appropriate visa type:
a) To obtain a tourist visa enclose a copy of a voucher of a travel agency, a copy of a return flight ticket (bus or other transport means).
b) To obtain a visa for a private visit enclose a Letter of Guarantee written by a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina, or person who has resident permission in Bosnia and Herzegovina (personal number JMBG must be noted), certified by the Ministry of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina and by a relevant authority (Municipality/Court).
c) To obtain a business visa enclose a Letter of Invitation from a Bosnia and Herzegovina business partner (identification number JIB must be noted), certified by the Ministry of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina and by the relevant Chamber of Commerce.
A non-refundable procession fee to be paid for visa application:
Single entry or transit visa: 240,00 DKK
Multiple entry/exit visa (valid up to 90 days): 430,00 DKK
Multiple entry/exit visa (valid more than 90 days): 540,00 DKK
Visa-free regime in the case of possession of visas or residence permits in the Schengen or EU countries
(1) Nationals of the countries with whom Bosnia and Herzegovina has a visa regime, may enter in Bosnia and Herzegovina without the obligation of having visa for entering and staying in Bosnia and Herzegovina only if they have a valid multiple entry Schengen or EU member country visa or appropriate residence permit in the Schengen or EU countries, and upon completed verification or control by the State Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(2) Provisions from paragraph (1) of this Article are valid only if the owners of the Schengen or EU visas or appropriate residence permits in the Schengen or EU member countries are coming to Bosnia and Herzegovina from the Schengen or EU member countries agreements signatories, or from the Republic of Serbia or Monte Negro.
(3) Period of stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina in cases of this Article is possible only for the period not longer than 15 days and within the validity of visa or residence permit issued by the Schengen zone or EU member country.
(4) Provisions from paragraph (1) of this Article do not apply to persons who are forbidden to enter and stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Ambasada Bosne i Hercegovine nalazi se na adresi: H.C. Andersens Boulevard 48, 2tv 1553 Copenhagen
Radno vrijeme svaki radni dan od 09:00-17:00 sati Konzularni odjel radi sa strankama svaki dan (osim petka) od 10:00-13:00 sati.
Telefonske konsultacije Konzularni odjel obavlja u vremenu od 13:00-15:00 sati. Telefon: 3333 8040 Fax: 3333 8017 email: firstname.lastname@example.org